Considering a Counselling Training is a big step with many things to consider.
Financial, emotional, personal, practical. Much of this can only be learnt when you have already commited to a particular course.
1 or 2 sessions of discussion about you and your motivations can be helpful to ensure you make more informed choices.
We could make sure you are aware of the following:
– The level of commitment and the demands on you
– Choosing the right modality/type of training
– What you want out of this course now and in the future
– Different routes through training.
– Trainings that are safer bets and trainings that might need to be thought about in more detail
– The balance between Theory and Experiential
– When you gain the qualification what will you actually be able to do and not do?